Website traffic statistics
Pages viewed and unique visitors to WCN Online
Month/
year
Page
views
Unique
visitors
Aug '17947,20125,490
Jul '17688,12024,645
Jun '17710,85423,452
May '17809,49122,808
Apr '17600,63723,897
Mar '17664,10026,870
Feb '17511,81924,889
Jan '17597,53831,368
Dec '16692,56026,566
Nov '16672,32528,904
Oct '16558,87820,127
Sep '16528,03820,578
Aug '16482,16818,484
Jul '16461,78816,728
Jun '16452,25720,350
May '16522,07718,502
Apr '16433,09116,773
Mar '16454,71616,488
Feb '16479,59014,371
Jan '16529,85415,815
Dec '15492,60218,837
Nov '15353,00820,085
Oct '15417,35713,005
Sep '15355,91215,297
Aug '15411,40314,704
Jul '15354,72013,342
Jun '15417,67319,164
May '15580,07721,606
Apr '15376,62021,696
Mar '15339,35123,090
Feb '15332,08421,684
Jan '15322,89225,157
Dec '14356,31821,346
Nov '14366,08923,187
Oct '14357,83324,423
Sep '14401,28320,054
Aug '14372,89715,248
Jul '14358,38815,902
Jun '14320,07316,212
May '14388,06821,008
Apr '14341,87020,693
Mar '14313,31919,996
Feb '14271,67916,435
Jan '14200,47419,854
Dec '1393,03315,996
Nov '1392,26117,397
Oct '1389,71817,456
Sep '1394,33018,762
Aug '13102,80416,609
Jul '1382,65216,167
Jun '1388,37417,497
May '13104,17220,211
Apr '1397,46219,191
Mar '13115,84721,047
Feb '13102,19020,176
Jan '13120,44421,077
Dec '12110,79719,692
Nov '12103,45821,428
Oct '1290,41919,012
Sep '1299,50420,003
Aug '12111,41120,782
Jul '12110,15420,259
Jun '12106,61220,830
May '12120,22120,940
Apr '1280,45617,069
Mar '12103,54521,411
Feb '1293,23421,162
Jan '1285,53419,807
Dec '1182,36615,345
Nov '1181,83620,021
Oct '1179,78019,855
Sep '1162,05814,726
Aug '1155,77813,859
Jul '1166,33614,504
Jun '1180,32018,321
May '1184,29219,675
Apr '11194,02719,022
Mar '11127,03417,375
Feb '1165,99614,928
Jan '1167,05315,578

WorldCargo News the world's leading resource for international cargo professionals
CLICK HERE for our FREE weekly eNewsletter
Search: 

Published: 7 September 2011      

Mumbai offshore terminal delayed

Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd (GIPL) says the opening of its offshore container terminal at India’s Mumbai port has been put back to the end of next year.

The US$225M Indira Container Terminal (ICT) was scheduled to be completed this year, but according to GIPL managing director KK Mohanty, the project has been held up by delays to dredging work being undertaken by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT).

ICT is currently a 50:50 joint venture between GIPL and Spain’s Dragados-SPL (NOATUM), but GIPL is in the process of raising its stake to 74%. Under an agreement signed between the two companies in early 2010, GIPL will buy the remaining 26% from Dragados three years after commercial operations.

The new facility is being developed on a build-operate-transfer basis under a 30-year concession, including the construction period. With a handling capacity of 1.2M TEU/year across two 350m berths, it will be able to accommodate ships of up to 6,000 TEU that are currently unable to call at Mumbai.


To find out more about WorldCargo News:
  • Click here to order a back issue
  • Click here to subscribe to WorldCargo News
  • Click here for a sample back-issue of WorldCargo News
  • Read related items
    Click on the links below to read other news and features related to this item.
  • Asia) India) Mumbai
  • Dragados-SPL
  • Gammon Infrastructure Projects
  • NOATUM
  • Container terminals


  • All contents © WCN Publishing, 24 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8BX, England.