|Website traffic statistics|
Pages viewed and unique visitors to WCN Online
|WorldCargo News the world's leading resource for international cargo professionals
Published: 15 January 2013
Terex rings the changes
Terex Corp President and CEO Ron DeFeo has announced a number of key personnel changes, including at the Terex Port Solutions business
The reshuffling is as follows:
- Kevin Bradley, currently President, Terex Cranes, will become Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective immediately after the filing of the company’s Annual Report for 2012. Terex previously announced that Phil Widman would be retiring as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective March 31, 2013.
- Tim Ford, currently President, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), will become President of Terex Cranes effective immediately. The Terex utilities business and the recently established Terex Services North America business will continue to be his responsibility, along with the company’s Latin American operations, corporate strategic accounts and US government programmes.
- Steve Filipov, currently President Developing Markets and Strategic Accounts, will become President, Terex Material Handling & Port Solutions effective immediately. He will also assume the position of Chief Operating Officer of Demag Cranes AG as Terex continues the transition of this business into the Terex family. He will retain overall Terex responsibility for the Russian market as well as Corporate Marketing.
- Aloysius Rauen will continue in his current role as CEO of Demag Cranes AG "and has announced his intention to resign during the course of 2013 once the integration of the Demag Cranes business into the Terex group is further along." On Herr Rauen’s departure, Steve Filipov will assume the role of CEO of Demag Cranes AG.
- George Ellis, currently President, Terex Construction, will continue in this role and also assume responsibility for the Company’s operations in India.
- Matt Fearon, currently Vice President and General Manager of AWP Americas, will become President, Terex AWP effective immediately.
In other appointment news, Axel Kluth has taken over the management of JadeWeserPort Logistics Zone GmbH & Co, KG. Herr Kluth has manged JadeWeserPort Realisierungs GmbH & Co KG since it was formed in August 2008.
Yves Lalaut has been named administration and environment director of the Port of Dunkirk, joining the Grand Port Maritime's Management Board.
Port Everglades' planning expert David Anderton has been promoted to the newly created position of Assistant Director of Port Everglades, Strategic Planning and Development.
Rail industry veteran Karen Folino has joined GE Transportation’s Optimization Solutions leadership team. as the new Senior Commercial Leader for the ShipperConnect business.
To find out more about WorldCargo News:|
Click here to order a back issue
Click here to subscribe to WorldCargo News
Click here for a sample back-issue of WorldCargo News
Read related items|
Click on the links below to read other news and features related to this item.