PYI’s fourth on Yangtze


Hong Kong-listed PYI Corp has paid Yuan149M (US$22M) to acquire a 51% stake in Yichang Port Group (YPG), which operates 57 berths on the Yangtze River in China’s Hehei province. The three existing state-owned investors in YPG will retain the remaining 49%of the shares.

Do you want to read the full article?

Register to continue reading

By registering you will have:

  • Access to all Premium content
  • Discount on selected events
  • Full access to the entire digital archive
  • 10x per year Digital Magazine

SUBSCRIBE or, if you are already a member Log In


Having problems logging in? Call +31(0)10 280 1000 or send an email to