Advertising in print and online
Professionals in the international cargo transportation and handling sectors have two complementary advertising media from which to choose, while a combination of both makes a truly powerful vehicle for advertising your goods and services and promoting your corporate image.
WorldCargo News Journal
To find out how WorldCargo News
, the world's biggest and most highly respected specialist journal of international cargo transportation and handling, can help you in your marketing activity, get in touch.
WorldCargo News Online
To discover the benefits of using WorldCargoNews.com
, the world's biggest and busiest specialist cargo handling and transportation online resource, as a key part of your marketing campaign get in touch.
WorldCargo News Weekly eNewsletter
To make sure your message is delivered to the people that matter, cost-effectively, with immediate, maximum impact, get in touch.
WorldCargo News Event Listing Package
Publicise your upcoming conventions, conferences, exhibitions and seminars with a listing on the WorldCargo News
website's 'Upcoming Events' page for just £995, €995 or $1495. Your package includes:
- Listing on the WorldCargo News website
- 150-word description of your event
- Links to your website
- Full contact details and a 100 x 60 pixels image/logo to complement the listing
- Listing in WorldCargo News' weekly eNewsletter (25,000 + recipients weekly) until the date of your event
- Listing in the WorldCargo News weekly eNewsletter as a 'Featured Event' – for details and regular pricing get in touch.
- Where appropriate, listing on our other publication's website at www.bulkmaterialsinternational.com.
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call +44 (0) 1372 37 55 11